What's in art galleries
Jan 19, 2011
TEHRAN, Jan. 18 (MNA) -- The Aqvam and Ayeeneh galleries at the Azadi Tower are hosting a group photo exhibition.
Photos by several artists including Nader Foqani, Majid Sabbaq-Behruz, Mehdi Delkhasteh and Behrang Dezfuli are on display in a showcase entitled "Iran Cinema".
The exhibit will run until January 30at the Azadi Tower which can be found at Azadi Sq.
* Photos by Maryam Fakhimi will go on display during an exhibition at the Shirin Gallery from January 21.
The exhibit will run until February 1 at the gallery which can be found at 145 North Salimi St., off Andarzgu Blvd. in the Farmanieh neighborhood.
* The Sareban Gallery will host a group painting exhibition from January 21 to February 1.
Paintings by Kiumars Kiasat, Mohammad Nurian and Ali Mahdavi will go on display at the showcase.
The gallery is located 8 Mehmandust St., off Shahid Beheshti Ave.
* Paintings by Purang Pirataiee will go on display during an exhibition at the Homa Gallery.
The exhibit will run from January 21 to February 1 at the gallery located on 58 Chehrazi St., near the intersection of Niayesh Highway and Vali-e Asr Ave.
* The Mah-e Mehr Gallery will host a painting exhibition by Alireza Diani beginning January 21.
The showcase will run until February 1 at the gallery located at No.7, Nilufar St., off Africa Ave.
* Drawings by Maziar Daemi are currently on display in a showcase at the Mojdeh Gallery.
The gallery is located at No.27, Northern Allameh Blvd., in the Saadat Abad district.
* The Naar Gallery is hosting a calligraphy painting exhibition by Mohammad Rahimian.
The exhibition will run until February 1 at the venue located at No.5, Rolex Passage, between Mahmudieh and Zafaranieh, Vali-e Asr Ave.
Paintings and videoarts by Puya Afshar are currently on display at the Aan Gallery.
The exhibit will run until February 4 at the gallery which can be found at 40 Seoul St. off Vanak Sq.
[From mehr news]
|Previous How Joe Bradley's Prices Surged 1,100% in Five Years: Hot Art
Next Painting essential to great design
(Press Key <- -> to turn page)